2007年11月12日 星期一

Two men, three camels and their car



Today I went to Telecenter to borrow the book "A man, his dog and a dead Kangaroo".


They do have, but someone borrowed it and hasn't returned.
The woman said IASKA should get one for themselves, because every resident artist coming in ask for that book, all wanted to read.

I walked out without that book, and seeing on street some strange scene.

Look like some one kneeled down with a lot of bundles on his back and everywhere on his body.
I hesitated for a few minutes, and decided to go closer and had a clear look.


It was three camels! Two men with the camels are heading to Melborne all the way from Perth. They said they got the camels from a camel farm in Perth.
Couldn't believe my eyes that in this heat, 3 camels showed up and resting under the shade in Kellerberrin, beside the Great Eastern Highway!

I didn't get the book of "A man, his dog and a dead kangaroo",
instead I found "Two men, three camels and their car."

(At back was a train running.)




沒有留言: