2007年11月28日 星期三

I am the witness

Coming back on a coach instead of a train.

The bus was all right, not so exciting as trains would do though.


There was a interlude on the way.
The female driver pulled the bus over at the town of Northam.
I thought that was the first stop to take more passengers.
And on to the bus were a woman and four uniformed plicemen.
They are not taking seats. Rather, they went to the back and started questioning a woman there. Then they took a baby and the woman down.
It seems to be related to a news of a baby was stolen from the hospital in Perth.

I just checked the ABC news. Yes, the stolen baby was found, and it is on the bus which I took.
I overheard one old man sitting behind me telling his wife 'Do you think we will be on the headline?'

They played movies on bus too. All these New York's silly movies.
It distracts me quite a lot. Otherwise I would enjoy the enormous land and seemingly emptiness there.
Anyway, feeling so much tenderness being home. (I'm telling Kellerberrin as my home now.)

For those who are interested, here's the ABC news on the stolen baby found:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/11/29/2104948.htm


Have a look.

沒有留言: